Wednesday, August 31, 2005

hey !

haha, today was fun . After school, which ended around 12 30 , me andrea amanda, amanda , jo and nic went to choa chu kang , we were supposed to cut our hair but we decided not to (: so we went to Kbox to try it out , haha , it was really fun , we sang lots of songs , and we were all so happy . UNTILLLL, haha, the bill came , it was kind of expensive and we got a really big shock . haha WE FELT CHEATED because one small bowl of tidbits cost 4/ 5 dollars, around there, according to the receipt . haha so we sang our last song , and COINCIDENTALLY , we chose fool again by westlife cause amanda wanted it . And the original song is like this :

Chorus:
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end, how was I to know?
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again,
and I thought you were my friend, how was I to know?
You never told me Baby,
you should've called me, when you were lonely, when you needed me to be there
Sadly, you never gave me too many chances to show you how much I care
Ooh, should have seen it coming,
I should have read the signs
Anyway, I guess it's over

About the pain and the tears
Ooh, If I could, I would,
turn back the time
Ooh yeah I should have seen it coming
I should have read the signs
Anyway, I guess it's over

------------------------------------------

and we sang this instead :


Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this singing would never end, how was I to know?
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again,
and I thought you were my friend, how was I to know?
You never told me
Baby,
you should've told me that the tidbits weren't free and it was really ex--pen-sive
Sadly, you never gave me any chance to show you how broke we are
Ooh, should have seen it coming,
I should have read the menu
Anyway, I guess it's over

About the pain and the tears
Ooh, If I could, I would,
turn back the time
Ooh yeah I should have seen it coming
I should have read the menu
Anyway, I guess it's over


---------------------------------------------

hahha & we got really emotional , it was really funny . After kbox, we were broke, so went decided to go home so we walked to the mrt station which was really near . We got off at clementi station and nicole stayed in the mrt cause she was stopping at another stop . Andrea went off first, then amanda w. , then amanda o. , me and jo were supposed to take a bus back to mgs but we took the bus at the wrong stop , so we ended up at .. Jurong HAHAH, it was scary and funny . We kept asking each other if we were going the right way because it didn't seem familiar . Thank goodness that there was this kind lady in the bus who overheard us and told us that the bus wasn't heading for bukit timah and she said we were going to Jurong instead . So she told us how to get back to the station , we crossed the road & took 156 all the way to bukit timah .

I think my mom is angry because we got lost , haha she said shes going to ground me but i think she doesn't mean it because i need to go out again tmr to buy sequins for my cow . It needs sequined bananas, flies , spots & a jug of root beer.

OH YES !
HAPPY TEACHERS ' DAY ! (:





Profile

Kara
Mgs
2H06♥
Softballer
Brmc




Chatter!




Exits

amanda
audrey
abraham
brmc sec 2 class blog!
carisser
cell blog!
claire,jiap&denise
carmen
claire v
dawn
debbie
delise
eunice
heidi
hilary
huiting
jackie
jo
jonw
joan
jessica
kendra
kristi
kimberly
kelly
krithika
liz
megan
megan
mabel
marisa
meibin
maxine
maisie
michelle
michelle
meiyin
nat
noelle
rachel
sze wing
stephanie
cdiv softballers!
tessa
vicky
wei leng
wei en
xingting


CREDITS

all thanks to: ! ! ! ! ! !