Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Founders day dinner was okay. Haha the food was alright, there was more photo-taking than eating. Went to claire's house before that, along with nat.


Denise, me, claire & jiap!

Jiap, me & joanne

Table 70!

Michelle, xingting & me

Claireee!

Claire, nat & me

Nat and me (there's a sunset behind us!)


Sister, me and eden

<3!

Don't we all look busy? haha


Ok, i'm deciding if i should eat pizza now, haha i'm really hungry. Anyway, my brother went back to Australia last week): Yeah and claire voon is leaving today, soo have a safe flight!
Softball nats are over, we won one game. Haha but that's okay, im happy enough. Whatsmore, we got macs for that one win, from angela's dad. Oh and i can't wait to finally get my camera fixed, after months of carrying the base along with it, FINALLY.





Profile

Kara
Mgs
2H06♥
Softballer
Brmc




Chatter!




Exits

amanda
audrey
abraham
brmc sec 2 class blog!
carisser
cell blog!
claire,jiap&denise
carmen
claire v
dawn
debbie
delise
eunice
heidi
hilary
huiting
jackie
jo
jonw
joan
jessica
kendra
kristi
kimberly
kelly
krithika
liz
megan
megan
mabel
marisa
meibin
maxine
maisie
michelle
michelle
meiyin
nat
noelle
rachel
sze wing
stephanie
cdiv softballers!
tessa
vicky
wei leng
wei en
xingting


CREDITS

all thanks to: ! ! ! ! ! !