Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanks for all the wishes and presents(:
And a really huge thank you to claire, jiap and denise for the suprise on saturday and for spending most of my birthday with me, i love you three<3!

On friday, my family and i went out for my birthday dinner which was really quick so i went for cell after that, cell was good, plus the ice cream dorcas brought:D And saturday, headed down to church for the workshop/talks, then to denise's house for guitar lesson, then back home with denise. So we came back, bathed, then i kept seeing jiap but my parents said she wasn't here, and after i bathed, my maid told me claire jiap and denise wanted me to go swim? hahahhaa, so i rushed down and saw claire and jiap in the pool with balloons and denise at the side. Thanks once again<3! They bathed, changed, then we went for dinner, i drank so much water, i went to the toilet 4 times in total, haha. And then they sleptover, jiap's retarded at night btw(hahah).








Went to nat's church, COOS, this morning for the healing service. It was really amazing. Witnessing with my own eyes God working through the prophet T.B. Joshua to heal those with spirits in them and enabling those in wheelchairs to walk again, was wow. It made me realise how little faith i have in God, cos i would never exactly fully believe, before today, that God would be able to heal someone instantly. Thanks nat for asking us to go to your church<3 Headed to waffletown for lunch before the camp com meeting in church, then back to church. Came home, ate and then met carisser for lessons followed by dinner at westmall.

Oh and my brother came back last thursday, finally:D Haha, anyway its time to bathe, goodbye.





Profile

Kara
Mgs
2H06♥
Softballer
Brmc




Chatter!




Exits

amanda
audrey
abraham
brmc sec 2 class blog!
carisser
cell blog!
claire,jiap&denise
carmen
claire v
dawn
debbie
delise
eunice
heidi
hilary
huiting
jackie
jo
jonw
joan
jessica
kendra
kristi
kimberly
kelly
krithika
liz
megan
megan
mabel
marisa
meibin
maxine
maisie
michelle
michelle
meiyin
nat
noelle
rachel
sze wing
stephanie
cdiv softballers!
tessa
vicky
wei leng
wei en
xingting


CREDITS

all thanks to: ! ! ! ! ! !