Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hello world! Kara's at my house (again) because she bought an ipod nano from me and I'm helping her put in songs. It was too small for me :D

Anyway, yesterday Kara came over. Then I had tuition so she went home, then she came over again at 11pm to sleepover! Always great fun. We ate aloe vera, soup, nutella kettle honey chips! all sorts of food.

I love you Kara Lim thanks for the talk and secret sharing *nudge nudge wink wink*! Hehehe.

CLAIRE CHONG WE MISS YOU
COME BACK SOON
AND WHEN YOU DO
CALL ME/KARA AND WE'LL FILL YOU IN WITH DETAILS

Then when we woke up. Xingting came over for a little while, talked for a bit. I bet I won't see her till school reopens. Then Kara went home, and I went to meet my friends then we met up again! She's going to Italy tomorrow and I'm going to Batam, then Bangkok and we're all back around the same time. Then Kara's going to join us for the picnic! And till then I'll miss her like craaaaaazy.

I LOVE YOU KARA!
--Nat!

=============================





Profile

Kara
Mgs
2H06♥
Softballer
Brmc




Chatter!




Exits

amanda
audrey
abraham
brmc sec 2 class blog!
carisser
cell blog!
claire,jiap&denise
carmen
claire v
dawn
debbie
delise
eunice
heidi
hilary
huiting
jackie
jo
jonw
joan
jessica
kendra
kristi
kimberly
kelly
krithika
liz
megan
megan
mabel
marisa
meibin
maxine
maisie
michelle
michelle
meiyin
nat
noelle
rachel
sze wing
stephanie
cdiv softballers!
tessa
vicky
wei leng
wei en
xingting


CREDITS

all thanks to: ! ! ! ! ! !